I'm going to be honest... I picked the constellation mostly based on what I read when I clicked on it and discovered that Puppis comes from the Latin for "poop deck"
;)
Naos is the "ship" itself, and the constellation has roots back in Jason's time... that guy, with the argonauts
I felt it appropriate to my journey through a SEA of books bwhaha
Borders bookstores are going out of business, so I picked up a few books there today - 20% off -
Ender's Game - I read it a few years ago, but SOME people I know can't stop talking about how good it is - and honestly I can't remember half of it... so I guess it's back at it!
Ender's Shadow - I remember liking Ender, and I remember liking Bean, and I think this is the only sequel I'm interested in
Wrinkle in Time - One of my kids is currently reading it, and I read it back in the day - as one of my favorites - worth picking up at 20% and rereading
Golden Compass - Since Ms. R tells me this is a more "safe" book to read than previously considered, I figured I may as well grab this - but leave the sequels to later...
Maze Runner - Yeah I'm excited! But bummed that the 3rd book isn't out yet... I have a hard time being patient and waiting... This is why I've put off reading Red Pyramid also...
No comments:
Post a Comment