Vega, the female in the Chinese legend, the one separated from her lover by the giant river (the milky way), the third star in the Summer Triangle - this is what goes to discuss Katniss and the final pages of Mockingjay.
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
That being AFTER I had to skip ahead and read to make sure some people's fate a night ago - because I couldn't SLEEP without finding out what happened, and couldn't possibly make it through the book.
I'll tell you now - all I want to do is find the next book of a similar nature and dive right back in, total bookworm style... Did I used to do things other than devour books? Unfortunately, I think I want to hit up Maze Runner next, and my library is OUT of those, all copies checked OUT
This book is INTENSE - Mrs. R totally hits it on the head when she said it was like reading a nightmare chase sequence - definitely the sort of book you feel like you need a drink beside you to read
Katniss is such a strong character, developed well through three books - overall it really feels like one complete story, because of the way the author chose to put the breaks in the books and the different parts to each book.
Next up? Maybe something lighter while I wait for Maze Runner...
So what did you think after you went back and really read it? :) I *LOVED* the end, although I wasn't satisfied with Gale's resolution.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you reading now?